僵尸新娘经典台词英文僵尸新娘英汉对照台词
1、With this hand,I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine. With this candle,I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine. 执子之手,承汝之忧。 愿为甜酿,盈汝之杯。 但如明烛,为汝之光。 永佩此誓,僵尸与汝偕老。
2、And I know her heart is beating.听着她的心跳好像音符。
3、Your cup will never empty.你永远不会感到孤寂。
4、With this hand.以我的手。
5、And I know that I am dead.而我的心儿早已“入土”。
6、If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain.蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚。
7、Victor Van Dort:Under different circumstances,well,who knows? 维克特·范·杜:换一个时间换一个地点,也许我们的结局就会不同。
8、With this candle.以这烛火。
9、I'll lift your sorrows.来抚平你的伤悲.。
11、I'll light your way in darkness.我会为你照亮漫漫前路。
12、If you cut me with a knife It's still the same.利刃割过也依然如故。
13、for I'll be your wine.因为我会时刻与你相伴。
14、新娘With新娘 this ring.以这戒指。
15、I ask you to be mine.我请求你将人生托付僵尸于我。
16、Yet the pain here that I feel.可如今它如此地痛苦。
本文标签:
[!--temp.ykpl--]