优秀的双语诗歌:My last will 我的遗嘱

文章 2019-07-16 14:39:52 1个回答   ()人看过

My last will 我的遗嘱

---Joe Hill

my will is easy to decide, 我的遗嘱容易确定

For there is nothing to divide. 因为我并无财产分给所爱

My kin don’t need to fuss and moan— 亲人不必抱怨,悲哀---

“Moss does not cling to rolling stone.” “滚石不生苔,我也不聚财”

My body? Oh, if I could choose, 遗体怎么办?---哦,如果还有商量

To ashes I’d let it reduce, 我愿它化为一撮灰烬

And let the merry breeze blow 让欢快的柔风把它轻扬

My dust to where some flowers grow. 吹到鲜花盛开的地方

Perhaps some fading flowers then 也许有些正在凋谢的花儿

Would come to life and bloom again. 会因此复活,重新怒放

This is my last and final will, 这便是我最后的遗愿

Good luck to all of you! 祝你们所有的人幸福安康!

顶一下 ()  踩一下 () 

 

本文标签:

[!--temp.ykpl--]


友情链接: