OldBlackJoe英文诗歌

文章 2019-07-14 21:52:57 1个回答   ()人看过

(1)

Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;

那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去

Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;

我的伙伴也离开了棉花田

Gone from the earth to a better land I know,

离开这里到一个更好的地方,我知道

I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!"

我听见他们柔声呼唤

(Refrain:) I’m coming, I’m coming, for my head is bending low; 「老黑乔!」(反复)

I hear their gentle voices calling,

我来了,我来了,因为我的头渐渐低垂;

"Old Black Joe!"

我听见他们柔声呼唤「老黑乔!」

(2)

Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain?

我为何哭泣,我心并不悲伤?

Why do I sigh that my friends come not again?

我为何要叹息伙伴不复来?

Grieving for forms now departed long ago,

只为怀念早已逝去的人,

I hear their gentle voices calling,

我听见他们柔声呼唤

"Old Black Joe!" 「老黑乔!」

(3)

Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free?

昔日快乐无羁的人们,如今安在?

The children so dear that I held upon my knee?

还有,我抱在膝上可爱的小家伙?

Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go,

他们都已到了我灵魂所渴望去的海岸,

I hear their gentle voices calling,

我听见他们柔声呼唤

"Old Black Joe!"「老黑乔!」

[OldBlackJoe英文诗歌]相关文章:

顶一下 ()  踩一下 () 

 

本文标签:

[!--temp.ykpl--]


友情链接: